Availability and Bookings
Our terms usually follow school dates with each half term lasting five – seven weeks.
For further information or to reserve your place please contact Grace:
Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk / 07871644259
- Consent: By contacting me directly (via email/text/phone) you are giving your permission for me to reply to your query regarding Music with Mummy classes, using the details you have provided. At any point, you may withdraw this permission by contacting Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk.
I look forward to hearing from you!
***Last couple of spaces remaining for our next half term*** – in Exmouth, Tuesday 23rd April to Tuesday 21st May.
10:30 until 11.30 Music with Mummy
11.30 until 12.30 Jolly Babies
Location: Scott Drive Church, Scott Drive, EX8 3LF (free onsite parking)
Directions: From A376 driving into Exmouth – After the “Welcome to Exmouth” sign take the 2nd turning on the left into Featherbed lane. At the end of the road turn right then immediately left at the round-about into Pound lane. Then take the first left into Scott Drive leading to Scott Drive Church. Parking is available to the rear of the church.
- Half terms usually run for 6 weeks, costing £4.50 per session (paid in advance of the half term)
- Reduced rates are available for siblings (£7 per session for two children paid in advance of the half term)
- Babies under 12 months are able to come to Music with Mummy classes for free when accompanying an older sibling
- Each sessions lasts a minimum of 30 minutes with added time for socialising
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over
- If I need to cancel a class due to any unforeseen circumstances I will return that sessions fee to you or you are able to choose to use it as a discount off the next term
Music with Mummy takes the privacy of our customers seriously and will ensure your personal information is kept secure.
How we use information about you
We need to process information about you or your child for the following reasons:
• Contractual purposes
To provide the musical activity you have requested, communicate with you about this activity, changes to our terms and conditions and to process payments (if relevant).
• Legitimate interests
To meet the legitimate aims of the classes. This includes:
Maintaining class attendance records and contact details for emergency purposes.
Responding to any comments, questions or complaints you may send us.
Filming and taking photos to promote the classes on our website, social media account and in communications.
You have the right to object to any of the above uses of your information by contacting us. Please note that in some cases, this may affect our ability to carry out the things we need to do for you to take part in our classes.
• Legal reasons
To comply with applicable laws and protect legitimate Music with Mummy interests and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to the use of your information relating to legal claims and compliance and regulatory activity.
With your consent, we may send you information by email, or via social media about Music with Mummy news, activities, products and opportunities that we think will be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop sending you this information at any point by contacting us on Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk
Why we share your information
We will not share your information with any other organisations except with your consent or in exceptional/emergency circumstances where we believe that the sharing of information about you is vital to protect you, your child or another person.
Where there is a change in the Music with Mummy franchisee for your area, we will provide your contact details to the local Regional Co-ordinator/Head Office so that your classes can continue.
You have the right to see the personal information we hold about you. You can request a copy of this information by writing to us.
If you leave Music with Mummy classes, you can request to have your details deleted.
Changes to the privacy notice
We keep our privacy notices under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 1st April 2018.