Our terms usually follow school dates with each half term lasting six weeks. For further information or to reserve your place please contact Grace on Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk or 07871644259. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bookings now open for our new term starting in Exmouth on Tuesday 20th February to Tuesday 27th March
Music with Mummy:
- 9.30 – 10.30
- 10.30 – 11.30
- Our topic will be “Eggs” and we will be having great fun learning about “Tempo” (fast and slow)
- 11.30 – 12.30
- Limited availability – free taster session Tuesday 20th February
- Singing, dancing, sensory props, playing percussion …and plenty of time to meet new friends!
Location: Scott Drive Church, Scott Drive, EX8 3LF
Directions: From A376 driving into Exmouth – After the “Welcome to Exmouth” sign take the 2nd turning on the left into Featherbed lane. At the end of the road turn right then immediately left at the round-about into Pound lane. Then take the first left into Scott Drive leading to Scott Drive Church. Parking is available to the rear of the church.
- Half terms usually run for 6 weeks, costing £4.50 per session (paid in advance of the half term)
- Reduced rates are available for siblings (£7 per session for two children paid in advance of the half term)
- Babies under 12 months are able to come to Music with Mummy classes for free when accompanying an older sibling
- Each sessions lasts a minimum of 30 minutes with added time for socialising
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over but you are welcome to catch up by coming to the other classes that week (N.B different location)
- If I need to cancel a class due to any unforeseen circumstances I will return that sessions fee to you or you are able to choose to use it as a discount off the next term