Our terms usually follow school dates with each half term lasting six weeks. ***Brighten your January with our lovely “Light” term*** – for further information or to reserve your place please contact Grace on Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk or 07871644259. I look forward to hearing from you!
Exmouth – Tuesdays, 9th January to 6th February
- Music with Mummy: 9.30 – 10.30 (waiting list – please enquire)
- Music with Mummy: 10.30 – 11.30 (waiting list – please enquire)
- Jolly Babies: 11.30 – 12.30
Location: Scott Drive Church, Scott Drive, EX8 3LF
Directions: From A376 driving into Exmouth – After the “Welcome to Exmouth” sign take the 2nd turning on the left into Featherbed lane. At the end of the road turn right then immediately left at the round-about into Pound lane. Then take the first left into Scott Drive leading to Scott Drive Church. Parking is available to the rear of the church.
- Half terms usually run for 6 weeks, costing £4.50 per session (paid in advance of the half term)
- Reduced rates are available for siblings (£7 per session for two children paid in advance of the half term)
- Babies under 12 months are able to come to Music with Mummy classes for free when accompanying an older sibling
- Each sessions lasts a minimum of 30 minutes with added time for socialising
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over but you are welcome to catch up by coming to the other classes that week (N.B different location)
- If I need to cancel a class due to any unforeseen circumstances I will return that sessions fee to you or you are able to choose to use it as a discount off the next term