Our terms usually follow school dates with each half term lasting six weeks. Bookings are now being taken for September 2017 – for further information or to reserve your place please contact Grace on Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk or 07871644259. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Music with Mummy: Tuesday 10.00 until 11.00
- Jolly Babies: Tuesday 11.00 until 12.00
Location: Scott Drive Church, Scott Drive, EX8 3LF
Directions: From A376 driving into Exmouth – After the “Welcome to Exmouth” sign take the 2nd turning on the left into Featherbed lane. At the end of the road turn right then immediately left at the round-about into Pound lane. Then take the first left into Scott Drive leading to Scott Drive Church. Parking is available to the rear of the church.
- Music with Mummy: Friday 10.00 until 11.00
- Jolly Babies: Friday 10.45 until 11.45
Sidmouth classes overlap due to sharing some socialising time.
Location: Stowford Community Centre, Chambers Cl, EX10 9YL
Directions: From A3052 driving towards Sidford take the turning on the right to Waitrose, turning left onto Stowford Rise then immediately right to the community centre. On site parking is available.
- Half terms usually run for 6 weeks, costing £4.50 per session (paid in advance of the half term)
- Reduced rates are available for siblings (£7 per session for two children paid in advance of the half term)
- Babies under 12 months are able to come to Music with Mummy classes for free when accompanying an older sibling
- Each sessions lasts a minimum of 30 minutes with added time for socialising
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over but you are welcome to catch up by coming to the other classes that week (N.B different location)
- If I need to cancel a class due to any unforeseen circumstances I will return that sessions fee to you or you are able to choose to use it as a discount off the next term
It is possible to book a Music with Mummy birthday party for your child. Any themed party you would like would cost £60 for 45 minutes. All props and instruments would be provided in addition to a present for the child. Please contact Grace@MusicwithMummyandGrace.co.uk for further information.